Saturday, May 14, 2011

Second Attempt

So, Blogger is awesome and totally LOST my blog.  The URL even disappeared.  Unfortunately, I can't recreate my AWESOME first blog to such a hilarious degree in which it originally existed, and therefore must resort to posting a rather bland and uneventful second blog just to reassure the general public (who most likely in terms of following this blog consists of roughly 2 people) that I am, in fact, back in the blogging world.

Also, I still am curious about which spelling of grey or gray is your preference, and thusly the survey I established (rather weakly) in my first blog is still valid.

Also also (my version of P.P.S.), nerdfestiest is still a word, and I don't care if my thoughts and jots sound pretentious because it is still my blog.

Listen to metal!

see ya next time

1 comment:

  1. The interesting thing is, it still shows me updates as though I'm following, but doesn't list meas a follower on your Blog. Huh.

    ReplyDelete